Sunday, November 13, 2011

Met Monét se aanneming 13 Nov. 2011

Dear mom...
Today was a very special day for me. Others may think you weren't there, but I know better. I know you were in my heart with me, you never left. And others may think that I am still too young for you to leave me, but they don't know what I know. You taught me how to love, you taught me the right values, you taught me manners and respect, and best of all, YOU taught me about God.
I know you wouldn't have left me if you didn't thought i was ready to face the world.
Thank you for having that much trust in me. A lot of things others still have to learn my age, I already did. You taught me how to go on my own when I have no one left. Even though I know you will always be there for me. You're the best mom I could ever have, even if we have our differences.
Thank you for giving up so much for me.
Love M

No comments:

Post a Comment